High-performance track for straight, splinter-free cuts with the Kreg® Plunge Saw Make straight, splinter-free by guiding the Plunge Saw on the Adaptive Cutting System 62" Guide Track. This precision aluminum track features an anti-chip strip that prevents splintering, while anti-slip strips hold the track in place without clamps. Glide strips guide the saw smoothly along the track. The track features a zero-offset design that aligns the edge of the track exactly with the cutline to ensure accurate positioning. A cord manager helps guide the saw cord while cutting, as well as a dust-collection hose if the saw is connected to a shop vacuum. The 62" Guide Track works with the Kreg® Adaptive Cutting System Plunge Saw, and can be used alone, or mounted to the Project Table. For off-table cutting, two tracks can be combined together for 124" of total length that provides 112" of off-table cutting capacity. *Designed for use with the Adaptive Cutting System Plunge Saw.
- Aluminum guide track for cutting solid wood and plywood with the Kreg Plunge Saw
- Versatile track cuts precisely alone or on the Adaptive Cutting System Project Table
- Precise zero-offset design aligns track edge with exact cut location
- Splinter-free cutting with anti-chip strip that hugs the blade and cutline
- Secure positioning using two anti-slip strips that hold track in place without clamps