Did you know that a bandsaw blade could change its angle as much as 18-degrees depending on where it rides on the top or bottom wheel? Multiply that over the length of the table, and many fences can be as much as 3/4" out of square. The F.A.S.T. Fence Alignment System Tool from Carter Products is a simple and easy magnetic design that allows you to place it on the blade and determine that you are in that sweet spot for accurate cutting. F.A.S.T. Combo Pack includes 1/8", 3/16", 1/4", 3/8" and 1/2" bars to allow you to precisely align the fence square to the blade and to the exact distance from the blade to the fence. For easy storage, the F.A.S.T. system comes with an adhesive backed foam drawer insert for easy organized storage. Likewise being magnetic, the F.A.S.T. bars attach directly to your saw for easy access.
- F.A.S.T. combo pack includes 1/8", 3/16", 1/4", 3/8" and 1/2" bars
- Magnetic bars attach to each other to setup wider cuts
- Bar has notch for blade teeth to rest perfectly flat against blade body
- Ruled scale for setting fence distance from fence to blade
- Great tool for setting router bit depth on router table or sub-base