Hardin HD-6200 Corner Fillet Weld Varible Speed Grinder, 900-2800 RPM 900 Watt (HCP-6200)
The Hardin HD-6200 fillet/corner weld grinder and polisher are especially useful when for finishing weld seams in difficult to reach areas. The HD-6200 gear reduction transmission enable the tool to deliver maximum torque while the constant speed control keeps the selected speed consistent under load. Stainless polishing of internal welds has always been problematic. The Hardin HD-6200 is a tool offering a long neck to allow easy access, slow speed 900 to 2800 variable and has a lightweight design.
- Features: Ideal for processing hard to access welding seams. | Extremely flat design. | Especially high cutting output due to reduced gear transmission. | Electronic soft start. | Constant speed control
- Hardin Part Number: HD-6200 | Amperage: 10 | Arbor Size (In): 5/8 | Assembled Weight (Lbs): 15 | CSA Certified: Yes | Case Included: No | Color / Finish: Black/Silver
- Specifications: Cord Length (Ft): 9 | Cordless/Corded: Corded | Wheel Size (In): 6 | Watts: 900
- Housing Material: aluminum | Length (In): 25.5 | Maximum RPM: 2800 | Operating Position: Horizontal or Vertical | Includes: Abrasive Wheel
- Package Weight: 18 | Tool Weight (Lbs): 15 | Tool-Less Conversions: No | UL Listed: Yes | Variable Speed: Yes | Voltage: 110 | Warranty: Yes | Width (In): NA