The newest addition to the Jet Bandsaw lineup, the Jet 14” SFX steel frame Bandsaw redefines the line between functionality and affordability. The large, cast iron table features 360 sq. In. Of work surface for greater work piece support when making deep cuts. The machined aluminum fence system features easily visible measurements for the most accurate cutting. This saw is equipped with Jet’s easily adjustable tool-less blade guide system, making adjustments quick and simple. The Jet 14” Bandsaw also features over 13 inches of resaw capacity, and dual 4 inch dust ports for maximum dust Collection efficiency. Heavy duty tubular steel welded construction with a total weight of over 300 lbs, robust stamped steel doors with welded steel pin hinges, and one piece heavy duty base, allows for stability and durability when sawing large work pieces. The Jet 14” SFX Bandsaw provides the woodworker all the premium features of a higher end saw with superior performance to complete any project.
- Deeper table with a massive 360 sq. In. Of cast iron work surface for greater work piece support
- Over 13” resaw capacity for cutting large pieces of wood, slicing veneers, and cutting book matched panels
- Heavy duty tubular steel welded construction with a Total weight of over 300 lbs
- Dual 4” dust ports for maximum dust collection efficiency
- Tool-less, independently adjustable, upper and lower ball bearing Blade guides
- Blades not included and sold separately