Do you want a Lathe that’s as versatile as your turning? the 1440 Lathe from Jet can be tailored to accomplish a wide range of projects. With a sliding and pivoting headstock, variable speed, and many other great features this Lathe meets the needs of Woodturners. Experience the 1440 Lathe and see how versatility takes shape.
- Sliding headstock pivots 360 degrees with 7 positive locking positions at 0, 30, 60, 90, 120, 180, and 270 degrees for maximum variability and optimal user comfort
- Variable speed from 400-3000 RPM; improved tailstock quill locking with anti-rotation key
- Positive locking tool rest with redesigned clamping; easy-to-read RPM display
- Optional extension bed mounts in 3 separate positions for larger outboard turning or 60" between centers
- Acme thread in tailstock; CSA certified