This Kreg Table Insert Plate Blank for Routers is made from compression molded phenolic material so it won't sag even under the weight of a heavy router. Designed to use Level-Loc Reducing Rings that install in seconds and lock in place flush every time. They make setup changes simple by allowing you to quickly swap inserts rings for different bit sizes. A blank version comes without predrilled router-mounting holes, and features alignment marks on the underside that make it easy to center and mount any router.
- 3⁄8"-thick compression-molded phenolic plate provides a flat plate surface that won’t sag
- 9-1⁄4" x 11-3⁄4" size accommodates large routers easily
- Alignment marks on undrilled version provide easy router mounting
- Level-Loc reducing rings provide three bit opening sizes of 1", 1-3⁄16" and 2-5⁄8"
- Includes removable brass starting pin, Level-Loc wrench and detailed instructions