The Powermatic 3520C is the Fourth evolution of the time honored Lathe with many new and improved features. The 3520C has retained all the features of the prior models such as the sliding headstock, electronic variable speed with low and high speed ranges, the Spindle Lock, digital RPM readout, and a laser etched quill that is self-ejecting. The enhanced features include a movable control box for maximum versatility, adjustable riser blocks for 6 inches or more of height adjustment, and an increased weight of 705 lbs (786 lbs with the bed extension). additional features include a new ergonomic Spindle Lock design, a digital indexing readout, an anti-rotation Tailstock key for smoother operation, a set of dead centers which hold a Spindle for visual comparison, a two position mount for the optional bed extension, and a sliding hammer Knockout rod with brass tip.
- Moveable control box for customizable versatility
- Main power disconnect switch located on rear of headstock
- Self-locating ergonomic spindle lock design for easy, one handed operation
- Upgraded BANJO features a non-marring, pinch style Clamp for solid tool rest placement
- Extended spindle nose increased access to the work piece