These heavy-duty hoes are perfect for clearing fire lines. The sharp head cuts trees up to 1" in diameter as well as large weeds. These versatile tools can also be used for breaking up sod, cultivating crops, and other garden work. The ferrule is welded directly to the head, and a rivet and adhesive in addition to a pressure fit secure the handle to the head.
- Rogue Hoe line are professional quality tools built from recycled agricultural disc blades
- Designed extremely durable with long lasting sharp edges
- 7 inch wide cutting blade edge breaks up sod, cultivates, and clears waste trees up to 1 inch diameter
- Durable and holds up to heavy use, the socket and blade are welded together
- Blade measures 7 inches wide (along cutting edge) x 6.5 inches