6” x 48” Belt / 10” Disc Sander with Stand offers woodworkers the same belt and disc sizes and operating features as the #50-120, but, has a more powerful motor, re-designed base of sturdy, heavy gauge sheet steel, higher positioned disc location, cast aluminum disc table with patented rack & pinion table angle-setting handle system, and it includes a steel stand. • Cast Iron & Steel Construction • Belt Size 6″ x 48″ • Belt Tilts 0 – 90° • 10″ Disc Diameter • Includes: Steel Stand, Work Support Table, Miter Gauge, HEX Wrenches, Convenient Carrying Handles, 1 – 80 Grit Disc and 1 – 80 Grit Belt
- HIGH POWER - This large 1HP motor delivers superior power for driving the sanding belt and disc without stalling.
- BELT AND DISC SANDER - With a 6” x 48” belt and 10” disc this sander from Rikon Tools has the strength and capacity to complete all of the sanding you may need.
- TILTING - The disc table for this sander tilts 0-90 degrees allowing precise sanding of even the sharpest angles.
- ADJUSTABLE - The belt can be adjusted from the horizontal to vertical position for whatever your work needs may be.
- SPEED - This high speed sanding disc can reach the speed of 2510 RPM, and the belt speed maximum is 1836 FPM.