Benchtop X-Y Mortising Machine #34-260 gives precision positioning of your work for boring mortises because of the sliding, X-Y axis table. Front controls move the table either forward-and-back, or side-to-side along the dual dovetail ways. The front clamp pushes work against the cast iron rear fence, as well as acting as a hold down.
1/2 HP 120 Volt TEFC Motor
Dovetail Column Ways with Adjustable Stop
Gas Filled Stabilizer
Includes 2 Extensions
5/8″ & 3/4″ Chisel Bushings
Includes: Fence, Hold Down, Tool Holder and 4 Chisels
- BENCHTOP MORTISER - This benchtop X-Y Mortising Machine gives precision positioning of your work for boring mortises because of the sliding X-Y axis table.
- POWERFUL - With powerful ½ HP Motor with 1750 RPM this motor quickly cuts mortises in the toughest woods without stalling.
- CONSISTENT CUT - Use this benchtop mortiser with dovetail column ways with adjustable stop for solid, consistent cutting of multiple mortises.
- STABILIZED - Feel safe with your consistent work because this benchtop has a gas filled stabilizer that helps control downward and upward chisel motion during your hard work.
- CONTROL - The X - Y directional table with stops provides ultimate positioning control for boring mortises and allows you to focus on the work. For ultimate control use this Rikon benchtop mortiser for all of your needs.