Screw Chek’r SAE/ Inch Screw Thread Size Gauge (No. 1 to 5/16) 1/8 Inch Heavy Gauge Steel Screw Checker, Made in USA
The SAE/ Inch Screw Checker is a precision threaded tool for complete instant identification of both coarse and fine thread metric screws. This quality tool made of heavy gauge steel is satin chrome plated, expertly machined and American made. All do it yourselfers, handymen, mechanics and maintenance people have too often experienced the frustration and loss of valuable time and money by mistakenly identifying a screw. With this easy to use, pocket sized tool you can kiss those problems goodbye. No more headaches, cursing, and multiple trips to the hardware store. Unlike their plastic counterparts, these screw checkers, made of heavy gauge steel, will last for a very long time without the worry of wearing out the threads after a few uses.
- Say goodbye to frustration with this easy to use, pocket sized tool. Do it yourselfers, handymen, and mechanics can save time and money by accurately identifying different types of screws the first time. This tool gives all the information needed to properly identify machine screws, wood screws, sheet metal screws, bolts, and even cotter pins and rivets.
- Identifies diameter, size, pitch, and length, with a tap drill chart for sizes ranging from No. 1 through 5/16 inch in NC, NF, and NS pitches. This tool can also be used to straighten bent screws and clean dirty or rusty threads.
- Made from High Quality 1/8 inch Heavy Gauge Satin Chrome Plated Steel
- Comes with a Protective Plastic Carrying Case
- Proudly Made in the U.S.A.