This next generation Planer / Moulder features precision ground cast iron wings for greater work support, T-slots for easy guide rail adjustment, pedestal mounted switch, improved chip clearance, one-piece enclosed stand and variable speed control for unsurpassed planing and moulding capability. Open end design allows you to make elliptical mouldings with the optional elliptical jig. If you make your own mouldings and frames, you need this machine!
- Item may ship in more than one box and may arrive separately
- Main motor: 2HP, 220V, single-phase, TEFC, 3450 RPM, Power feed motor: 1/4 HP, 180VDC, 1.5A, Feed speed: 0 - 18 FPM
- Precision-ground cast iron infeed and outfeed extension wings
- Dovetailed way for cutterhead housing with precision gib adjustments
- Variable speed power feed with chain drive power transfer
- Pedestal-mounted control switch with variable speed control