This 6" Benchtop Jointer combines rugged cast-iron construction in a compact benchtop design. With features like a fully-adjustable aluminum fence and a quick-adjustment knife design, this jointer can handle bevel jointing up to 45°, and does not require a time-consuming and frustrating knife setting jig. A built-in mini impeller actually sucks the chips away from the cutterhead and blows them out the dust port. A dust connection filter chute sized to fit a standard galvanized trash can is also included to keep things neat and tidy.
- Motor: 1-1/2 horsepower, 110V, 12 amp, single-phase
- Cutter head speed: 10,000 RPM, 20,000 cuts per minute
- Two-knife HSS cutter head provides clean cuts, fully adjustable aluminum fence with stops
- 2-1/2-inch dust port keeps work area clear of dust
- Includes free pair of safety push blocks, built-in mini impeller-driven dust collection fan and collection bag.Cutterhead diameter: 1-7/8 inch