For profiles and contours. 1 per pack.RO 125 FEQ , ETS 125 EQ
Foam interface pad for sanding delicate surfaces such as profiles and contours with the RO 125 or ETS 125 5-inch sander. The secret to a great finish lies in the use of the right pad and abrasive for the application at hand. With the Festool System, you’ll find a solution for virtually any application, and you’ll produce better results with pads, abrasives, sanders and dust extractors designed to work seamlessly and efficiently together. Festool sanding pads are designed as carefully as every other component for optimum performance and a long life. All of our pads are designed with dust extraction as a primary consideration, so you'll work cleaner, produce a better finish and significantly extend the life of your abrasives and pads. Festool pads feature the StickFix hook and loop design for quick and efficient abrasive changes, and enable re-use of partially used abrasives. A highly-resilient, heat-resistant MPE foam is utilized in all our pads for consistent finishing results, uniform wearing, and extended pad life. Because sanding pads will eventually fatigue and require replacement, it is advisable to keep a fresh pad at hand to avoid a break in work. Includes 1 sanding pad. Made in Germany.
- An extremely soft pad, the foam interface pad allows the abrasive to float on the surface, producing smoother results on delicate profiles and contour
- For superfine sanding, the interface pad absorbs the energy of the user and the machine, leading to less abrasion and a higher-grade finish
- StickFix hook and loop design for quick and efficient abrasive changes; enables re-use of partially used abrasives
- Jetstream design delivers highly effective dust removal, resulting in cleaner air, better finishes and longer pad and abrasive life
- Fits all 5 inch random orbit sanders