Standard saw blade for all wood materials, building panels and soft plastics, coarse cuts. Use with Festool Plunge-Cut Saw Model TS 55 EQ.
Festool saw blades are engineered and designed for cutting efficiency, long-life, and superior cutting results. The carbide tipped Standard Ripping blade for the TS 55 Plunge Cut Saw is an excellent general purpose, clean-cutting blade for wood and soft plastics, and enables precision cutting for glue-ready joints. This blade incorporates an offset tooth design known as ATB (Alternating Top Bevel), allowing the blade to cut alternately to the left and right, generating a more efficient and cleaner cut in all types of wood. This thin-kerfed blade design meets less resistance, for more efficient cutting, and produces less material waste. Laser cut expansion slots reduce vibration for faster, quieter cutting. An oversized 20mm arbor enables more secure fastening of the blade to the saw, further reducing vibration for more precise cutting.
- 12 tooth; 2.2mm kerf; 20mm arbor; 20 deg hook angle; ATB
- Coarse cutting rip blade for use with building panels, wood and soft plastics
- Oversized arbor enables more secure fastening of the blade to the saw, reducing vibration for more precise cutting
- Thin kerfed blades meet less resistance, for more efficient cutting, and produce less material waste
- Laser cut expansion slots reduce vibration for faster, quieter cutting