Festool 571782 Dual-Mode Sanding Gear Driven Rotex RO 125 FEQ Multi-Mode Sander
If you are looking for one sander to tackle all your sanding jobs from rough surfaces, to finish sanding to polishing, look no further than the Rotex sander. Designed with two distinct operating mode; the Rotex can be used for coarse sanding or aggressive stock removal and with a flick of a switch used as a finish sander. The aggressive mode operates like an angle grinder with an orbital action but with an added eccentric motion for faster material removal and with gear driven efficiency there is not stopping this sander even in the toughest materials. With a flick of a switch the sander is adapted to a random orbit motion for swirl-free finish sanding to complete your project. The Rotex can even be adapted to a high-torque, low speed polisher for a high gloss finish on nearly any surface. Rotex sanders are equipped with Jetstream dust extraction for highly efficient dust removal. The Jetstream system can extend abrasive life by up to 30% while keeping both the workpiece and the work environment free of dust. Jetstream creates airflow into, across, and through the pad and abrasive. Suction is applied to the outer periphery of holes and draw air from the center of the pad which draws air from outside the pad on it's edges. This creates a circulating effect that moves more air and therefore removes more dust. Jetstream pads and abrasives use the Festool StickFix adhesive system for quick and easy abrasive changes and allow for abrasive discs to be reused. The RO 125 has a 5 inch pad and puts 500 watts of power, dual-mode sanding, and triple-function performance into a comfortable, 4.4 pounds. It is perfect for woodworkers, painters, solid surface fabricators, and anyone who needs to tackle a range of sanding tasks over the course of a day. The RO 125 incorporates near-total dust extraction, exceptional ergonomics, and many advanced features. This is a small sander that is perfect for big jobs. Made in Germany.
- Dual-Mode Sanding with a gear-driven, aggressive mode for rapid stock removal or polishing and random orbital mode for fine sanding.
- Jetstream dust extraction design delivers highly efficient dust removal, resulting in cleaner air, better finishes, and longer abrasive and pad life.
- FastFix tool-free backing pad changing system allows the sander to adapt to different surfaces and tasks with appropriate pads.
- Compact Size with a compact form and a 5" pad, the RO 125 delivers performance to even the tightest of places.
- MMC electronic controls deliver soft-start, step-less variable speed control, constant speed under load, and thermal and overload protection.Speed Rotary Motion:300 - 600 rpm