Button switches from plunge to fixed-base router with rack and pinion height adjustment. Through base, single wrench, bit change is achieved with automatic spindle lock. Soft start and variable speed lets you select the perfect speed for all cutter types. Micro Winder enables continuous fine depth adjustment through the full plunge range. Safety switch shutter locks closed in bit change mode to prevent power-on. Multi-Function fence provides excellent control for handheld use and circle cutting. Automatic spindle lock engages only when the power switch is closed. Removable plunge spring allows easy bit adjustment when table mounted. Fully enclosed guarding provides maximum protection from the cut zone. Side air vents reduces intake of dust into the motor casing when mounted upside-down in a router table. Quick Access to change worn brushes. Kit Includes: 3.25 HP Router, multi-function fence, a 1/2-Inch collet, a 1/4-Inch collet, and collet wrench.
Established in 1976, Triton Precision Power Tools designs and manufactures a wide range of power tools primarily aimed at the expert woodworker. From award-winning, innovative routers, sanding products and circular saws, to the ground-breaking SuperJaws and the original Triton Workcenter, Triton has a history of innovative design, which is responsive to the needs of woodworking professionals and enthusiasts alike.
- Single button switches from conventional plunge to fixed-base router with rack and pinion mode
- Through base, single wrench bit change is achieved with automatic spindle lock
- Micro winder enables continuous fine depth adjustment through the full plunge mode
- Soft start and variable speed provides the perfect speed for all cutter types; 3-1/4hp / 15A motor provides enough power for even the toughest timbers
- Side air vents reduces intake of dust into the motor casings